liga-odds

Hako Srl – Liga odds! Football predictions with Liga odds!
Posted by admin On August - 8 - 2014

Betting Odds for Japan J-2 League:  Oita Trinita vs. Tokyo Verdy

This match between Oita Trinita and Tokyo Verdy is scheduled for August 10, 2014 at Oita Bank Dome.  In this match Oita Trinita with 7th position will play against Tokyo Verdy with 20th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Oita Trinita to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Oita Trinita in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 15 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Oita Trinita at 40 percent, win of Tokyo Verdy at 40 percent and probability of draw at 20 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Tokyo Verdy (-7) is inferior to that of Oita Trinita (+1).  Oita Trinita won 2, had draw in 2 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Montedio Yamagata on August 3, 2014 with score of 2-0.   Tokyo Verdy won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Fagiano Okayama on August 3, 2014 with score of 2-1.

As on August 8, 2014 bet365 is providing best betting odds for this match as 2.15 for the win of Oita Trinita; 188Bet is providing odds of 3.30 for draw and William hill is providing odds of 3.60 for the win of Tokyo Verdy in this match.

 

 

Posted by admin On August - 1 - 2014

Betting Odds for Chinese Super league:  Guangzhou R&F vs. Shanghai Shenxin

This match between Guangzhou R&F and Shanghai Shenxin is scheduled for August 03, 2014 at Yuexiushan Stadium.  In this match Guangzhou R&F with 4th position will play against Shanghai Shenxin with 9th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Guangzhou R&F to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Guangzhou R&F in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 23 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Guangzhou R&F at 21.7 percent, win of Shanghai Shenxin at 39.1 percent and probability of draw at 39.1 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Shanghai Shenxin (-1) is inferior to that of Guangzhou R&F (+5).  Guangzhou R&F won 3 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Liaoning Whowin on July 31, 2014 with score of 5-1.  Shanghai Shenxin won 2 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Shanghai SIPG on July 30, 2014 with score of 3-1.

As on August 1, 2014 bet365 best betting odds for this match are available at the football betting exchange of Betfair.

 

Posted by admin On July - 25 - 2014

Betting Odds for China CSL:  Shanghai Shenhua vs. Shanghai Shenxin

This match between Shanghai Shenhua and Shanghai Shenxin is scheduled for July 26, 2014 at Hongkou Stadium.  In this match Shanghai Shenhua with 10th position will play against Shanghai Shenxin with 12th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Shanghai Shenhua to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Shanghai Shenhua in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 9 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Shanghai Shenhua at 44.4 percent, win of Shanghai Shenxin at 22.2 percent and probability of draw at 33.3 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Shanghai Shenxin (-3) is inferior to that of Shanghai Shenhua (-2).  Shanghai Shenhua won 3, had draw in 1 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Yanbian Baekdu on July 23, 2014 with score of 2-1.   Shanghai Shenxin won 3 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Suzhou Jinfu on July 24, 2014 with score of 2-1.

As on July 25, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds of 1.645 for the win of Shanghai Shenhua, odds of 3.89 for draw and odds of 5.70 for win of Shanghai Shenxin in this match.

 

Posted by admin On July - 18 - 2014

Betting Odds for Japan J-2 League:  Consadole Sapporo vs. Oita Trinita

This match between Consadole Sapporo and Oita Trinita is scheduled for July 20, 2014 at Sapporo Dome.  In this match Consadole Sapporo with 9th position will play against Oita Trinita with 12th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Consadole Sapporo to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Consadole Sapporo in this match due to their home ground advantage and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 7 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Consadole Sapporo at 42.9 percent, win of Oita Trinita at 28.6 percent and probability of draw at 28.6 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Oita Trinita (+1) is at par to that of Consadole Sapporo (+1).  Consadole Sapporo won 3, had draw in 1 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against V-Varen Nagasaki on July 5, 2014 with score of 1-0.   Oita Trinita won 1, had draw in 1 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Verspah Oita on July 13, 2014 with score of 2-1.

As on July 18, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds of 2.28 for the win of Consadole Sapporo, odds of 3.46 for draw and odds of 3.36 for win of Oita Trinita.

 

 

Posted by admin On July - 11 - 2014

Betting Odds for US Major League Soccer:  Philadelphia Union vs. Colorado Rapids

This match between Philadelphia Union and Colorado Rapids is scheduled for July 13, 2014 at PPL Park.  In this match Philadelphia Union with 7th position in Eastern Conference will play against Colorado Rapids with 3rd position in Western Conference of this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Philadelphia Union to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Philadelphia Union in this match due to their home ground advantage.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 6 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Philadelphia Union at 16.7 percent, win of Colorado Rapids at 50 percent and probability of draw at 33.3 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Colorado Rapids (+2) is superior to that of Philadelphia Union (-4).  Philadelphia Union won 4 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against New England on July 9, 2014 with score of 2-0.   Colorado Rapids won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Columbus Crew on July 5, 2014 with score of 1-1.

As on July 11, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds for this match as 2.23 for the win of Philadelphia Union, 3.50 for draw and 3.36 for win of Colorado Rapids in this match.

 

Posted by admin On July - 3 - 2014

Betting Odds for Japan League-2: Tochigi vs. Kataller Toyama

This match between Tochigi and Kataller Toyama is scheduled for July 5, 2014 at Tochigi Green Stadium.  In this match Tochigi with 9th position will play against Kataller Toyama with 22nd position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Tochigi to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Tochigi in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 11 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting the win of Tochigi at 54.5 percent, win of Kataller Toyama at 18.2 percent and probability of draw at 27.3 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Kataller Toyama (-14) is inferior to that of Tochigi (+1).  Tochigi won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Avispa Fukuoka on June 28, 2014 with score of 2-0.  Kataller Toyama won 1 and lost 4 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They recently won a match against V-Varen Nagasaki on June 28, 2014 with score of 1-0.

As on July 3, 2014 bet 365 is providing best betting odds of 1.57 for the win of Tochigi, 3.75 for draw and odds of 5.25 for the win of Kataller Toyama in this match.

Posted by admin On June - 25 - 2014

Betting Odds for World Cup 2014: United States vs. Germany

This match between United States and Germany is scheduled for June 26, 2014 at Itaipava Arena.  In this match United States with 2nd position will play against Germany with 1stposition in Group G for the world cup hosted by Brazil.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Germany to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Germany in this match due to their past performance.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 9 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting the win of United States at 33.3 percent and win of Germany at 66.7 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Germany (+1) is at par to that of United States (+1).  United States won 4 and had draw in 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Portugal on June 23, 2014 with score of 2-2.  Germany won 2, had draw in 2 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They recently had a draw in a match against Ghana on June 22, 2014 with score of 2-2.

As on June 25, 2014 William Hill is providing best betting odds of 11.00 for the win of United States. Pinnacle is providing best odds of 3.05 for the draw and odds of 1.675 for win of Germany in this match.

Posted by admin On June - 17 - 2014

Betting Odds for World Friendlies: China PR vs. FYR Macedonia

This match between China PR and FYR Macedonia is scheduled for June 19, 2014 at Shenyang Olympic Sports Center.  In this match China PR will play against FYR Macedonia for the world friendly match.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of China PR to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of China PR in this match due to their superior form.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 3 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting the win of China PR at 66.7 percent and probability of draw at 33.3 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of FYR Macedonia (0) is inferior to that of China PR (+1).  China PR won 2, had draw in 2 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Iraq on March 5, 2014 with score of 3-1.  FYR Macedonia won 1, had draw in 1 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They recently had a draw in a match against Qatar on March 30, 2014 when both teams failed to score.

As on June 17, 2014 best odds for this match between China PR and FYR Macedonia are currently available at the football bet exchange of Betfair.

Posted by admin On June - 9 - 2014

Betting Odds for Malaysian Super League: Darul Takzim vs. Sime Darby

This match between Darul Takzim and Sime Darby is scheduled for June 10, 2014 at Tan Sri Dato Hajo Hassan Yunos Stadium.  In this match Darul Takzim with 2nd position will play against Sime Darby with 6th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Darul Takzimto win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Darul Takzimin this match due to their home ground advantage, higher ranking and superior form.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 3 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting the win of Darul Takzim at 33.3 percent and win of Sime Darby at 66.7 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Sime Darby (0) is inferior to that of Darul Takzim (+6).  Darul Takzim won 2, had draw in 2 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Pahang on May 30, 2014 with score of 1-0.  Sime Darby won 3 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They recently won a match against PKNS on May 24, 2014 with score of 4-1.

As on June 9, 2014 best odds for this match are available at the sports bet exchange of Betfair.

 

 

 

Posted by admin On May - 30 - 2014

Betting Odds for Brazilian Serie-A: Santos vs. Criciúma

This match between Santos and Criciúma is scheduled for June 2, 2014 at stádio Municipal Primeiro de Maio.  In this match Santos with 15th position will play against Criciúma with 10th position in this series.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Santos to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Santos in this match due to their home ground advantage.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 6 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting the win of Santos at 66.7 percent, win of Criciúma at 16.7 percent and probability of draw at 16.7 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Criciúma (0) is inferior to that of Santos (+1).  Santos won 2, had draw in 2 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Bahia on May 30, 2014 with score of 2-0.  Criciúma won 2, had draw in 2 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They recently won a match against Coritiba on May 29, 2014 with score of 1-0.

As on May 30, 2014 Marathon is providing best odds of 1.727 for the win of Santos, 3.65 for draw and 6.00 for the win of Criciúma in this match. 

 

 

Utilizzando il sito, accetti raccolta ed uso dei cookie da parte nostra. maggiori informazioni

Cookie Policy

Uso dei Cookies in questo sito

Nella presente cookie policy viene descritto l'utilizzo dei cookies di questo sito. Titolare del trattamento dei dati personali è il soggetto cui fa riferimento il sito stesso, individuato nella home page del sito stesso

Che cos'è un cookie?

I cookie sono porzioni di informazioni che il sito Web inserisce nel tuo dispositivo di navigazione quando visiti una pagina. Possono comportare la trasmissione di informazioni tra il sito Web e il tuo dispositivo, e tra quest'ultimo e altri siti che operano per conto nostro o in privato, conformemente a quanto stabilito nella rispettiva Informativa sulla privacy. Possiamo utilizzare i cookie per riunire le informazioni che raccogliamo su di te. Puoi decidere di ricevere un avviso ogni volta che viene inviato un cookie o di disabilitare tutti i cookie modificando le impostazioni del browser. Disabilitando i cookie, tuttavia, alcuni dei nostri servizi potrebbero non funzionare correttamente e non potrai accedere a numerose funzionalità pensate per ottimizzare la tua esperienza di navigazione nel sito. Per maggiori informazioni sulla gestione o la disabilitazione dei cookie del browser, consulta l'ultima sezione della presente Politica sui cookie. Utilizziamo varie tipologie di cookie con funzioni diverse. Ci riserviamo di pubblicare una tabella periodicamente aggiornata per indicare i tipi di cookie utilizzati e i riferimenti utili per conoscere le specifiche finalità di utilizzo. Qui di seguito riportiamo una descrizione sintetica delle principali tipologie di cookie tecnicamente utilizzabili. Per fornirti ogni utile informazione sui cookie e sul loro utilizzo anche solo potenziale e per sapere come modificare il settaggio del tuo browser relativamente all'uso dei cookie ti invitiamo a leggere questa descrizione dettagliata. Cookie di sessione e permanenti Preliminarmente precisiamo che la durata dei dei cookie installati può essere limitato alla sessione di navigazione o estendesi per un tempo maggiore anche dopo che l'ustente ha abbandonato il sito visitato. Privilegiamo l'uso di c.d. cookie di sessione (che non vengono memorizzati in modo persistente sul computer dell'utente e svaniscono con la chiusura del browser) permette la trasmissione di identificativi di sessione (costituiti da numeri casuali generati dal server) necessari per consentire l'esplorazione sicura ed efficiente del sito. I c.d. cookies di sessione utilizzati in questo sito evitano il ricorso ad altre tecniche informatiche potenzialmente pregiudizievoli per la riservatezza della navigazione degli utenti e non consentono l'acquisizione di dati personali identificativi dell'utente.

1. Cookie tecnici

Questi cookie sono fondamentali per poter navigare sul sito Web e utilizzare alcune funzionalità. Senza i cookie strettamente necessari, i servizi online che normalmente sono offerti dal sito, potrebbero non essere accessibili se la loro erogazione si basa esclusivamente su cookie di questa natura. Infatti i cookie di questo tipo permettono all’utente di navigare in modo efficiente tra le pagine di un sito web e di utilizzare le diverse opzioni e servizi proposti. Consentono, ad esempio di identificare una sessione, accedere ad aree riservate, ricordare gli elementi che compongono una richiesta formulata in precedenza, perfezionare un ordine di acquisto o la memorizzazione di un preventivo. Non è necessario fornire il consenso per i cookie tecnici, poiché sono indispensabili per assicurarti i servizi richiesti.  E' possibile bloccare o rimuovere i cookie tecnici modificando la configurazione delle opzioni del proprio browser. Se si disattivano o eliminando i cookie stessi. Tuttavia eseguendo queste operazioni, è possibile che non si riesca ad accedere a determinate aree del sito web o ad utilizzare alcuni dei servizi offerti. Per ulteriori informazioni ci rifacciamo all'informativa sulla privacy del sito.

2. Cookie per l'analisi delle prestazioni

È possibile che da parte nostra o dei i fornitori di servizi che operano per nostro conto vengano inseriti dei cookie per le prestazioni nel tuo dispositivo di navigazione. Le informazioni raccolte mediante i cookie per le prestazioni sono utilizzate esclusivamente da noi o nel nostro interesse. I cookie per le prestazioni raccolgono informazioni anonime relative al modo in cui gli utenti utilizzano il sito Web e le sue varie funzionalità. Ad esempio, i nostri cookie per le prestazioni raccolgono informazioni in merito alle pagine del sito che visiti più spesso e alle nostre pubblicità che compaiono su altri siti Web con cui interagisci, oltre a verificare se apri e leggi le comunicazioni che ti inviamo e se ricevi messaggi di errore. Le informazioni raccolte possono essere utilizzate per personalizzare la tua esperienza online mostrando contenuti specifici. I cookie per le prestazioni servono anche per limitare il numero di visualizzazioni di uno stesso annuncio pubblicitario. I nostri cookie per le prestazioni non raccolgono informazioni di carattere personale. Un collegamento alla nostra Cookie Policy è disponibile tramite un link presente nel sito. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito Web e le sue funzionalità, autorizzi noi (e gli inserzionisti esterni di questo sito Web) a inserire cookie per le prestazioni nel tuo dispositivo di navigazione. Per eliminare o gestire i cookie per le prestazioni, consultare l'ultima sezione della presente Cookie Policy. In particolare il sito può utilizzare Google Analytics che è uno strumento di analisi di Google che aiuta i proprietari di siti web e app a capire come i visitatori interagiscono con i contenuti di loro proprietà. Si può utilizzare un set di cookie per raccogliere informazioni e generare statistiche di utilizzo del sito web senza identificazione personale dei singoli visitatori da parte di Google. Oltre a generare rapporti sulle statistiche di utilizzo dei siti web, il tag pixel di Google Analytics può essere utilizzato, insieme ad alcuni cookie per la pubblicità descritti sopra, per consentirci di mostrare risultati più pertinenti nelle proprietà di Google (come la Ricerca Google) e in tutto il Web. Per ulteriori informazioni è possibile consultare questo sito cookie di Analytics e privacy.

3. Cookie di profilazione

Ci riserviamo la possibilità di utillizzare da parte nostra (o dei i fornitori di servizi che operano per nostro conto) cookie di profilazione per memorizzare le scelte effettuata (preferenza della lingua, paese o altre impostazioni online) e per fornire le funzionalità personalizzate od ottimizzate che presumiamo possano essere preferite dall'utente o per memorizzare le sue abitudini e preferenze manifestate durante la navigazione. I cookie di profilazione possono essere utilizzati per offrirti servizi online, per inviarti pubblicità che tenga conto dei tuoi interessi o per evitare che ti vengano offerti servizi che hai rifiutato in passato. Peraltro informiamo che tecnicamente è possibile autorizzare inserzionisti o terze parti a fornire contenuti e altre esperienze online tramite questo sito Web. In questo caso, la terza parte in questione potrebbe inserire i propri cookie di profilazione nel tuo dispositivo e utilizzarli, in modo analogo a noi, al fine di fornirti funzionalità personalizzate e ottimizzare la tua esperienza d'uso. Selezionando opzioni e impostazioni personalizzate o funzionalità ottimizzate in base alle preferenze manifestate dall'utente, si autorizza l'utilizzo da parte nostra dei cookie di profilazione necessari a offrirti tali esperienze. Eliminando i cookie di profilazione, le preferenze o le impostazioni selezionate non verranno memorizzate per visite future. Nel caso in cui vengano utilizzati cookie di parti terze ci riserviamo di indicare dettagliatamente i link alle informative predisposte da tali soggetti. Il sito può utilizzare strumenti di remarketing di parti terze. In tal caso alcune pagine del sito possono includere un codice definito "codice remarketing". Questo codice permette di leggere e configurare i cookie del browser al fine di determinare quale tipo di annuncio visualizzerai, in funzione dei dati relativi alla tu visita al sito, quali per esempio il circuito di navigazione scelto, le pagine effettivamente visitate o le azioni compiute all'interno delle stesse. Le liste di remarketing così create sono conservate in un database dei server di Google in cui si conservano tutti gli ID dei cookie associati ad ogni lista o categoria di interessi. Le informazioni ottenute consentono di identificare solo il browser, dato che con queste informazioni la parte terza non è in grado di identificare l'utente. Questi strumenti consentono di pubblicare annunci personalizzati in base alle visite degli utenti al nostro sito. L’autorizzazione alla raccolta e all’archiviazione dei dati può essere revocata in qualsiasi momento. L’utente può disattivare l’utilizzo dei cookie da parte di Google attraverso le specifiche opzioni di impostazione dei diversi browser. In particolare questi sono i principali strumenti di remarketing che potremmo utilizzare: Google Adwords Per maggiori informazioni sul Remarketing di Google è possibile visitare la pagina https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454000?hl=it&ref_topic=2677326 Per maggiori informazioni sulle Norme e Principi Google per la Privacy è possibile visitare la pagina http://www.google.it/policies/technologies/ads/ Bing Ads Per maggiori informazioni sul Remarketing di Microsoft è possibile visitare la pagina http://choice.microsoft.com/it-IT Per maggiori informazioni sulle Norme e Principi di Microsoft per la Privacy è possibile visitare la pagina http://www.microsoft.com/privacystatement/it-it/bingandmsn/default.aspx Facebook Ads Per maggiori informazioni sul Remarketing di Facebook è possibile visitare la pagina https://www.facebook.com/help/1505060059715840

Visitatori registrati

Ci riserviamo il diritto di analizzare le attività online dei visitatori registrati sui nostri siti Web e sui servizi online tramite l'uso dei cookie e di altre tecnologie di tracciabilità. Se hai scelto di ricevere comunicazioni da parte nostra, possiamo utilizzare i cookie e altre tecnologie di tracciabilità per personalizzare le future comunicazioni in funzione dei tuoi interessi. Inoltre, ci riserviamo il diritto di utilizzare cookie o altre tecnologie di tracciabilità all'interno delle comunicazioni che ricevi da noi (ad esempio, per sapere se queste sono state lette o aperte o per rilevare con quali contenuti hai interagito e quali collegamenti hai aperto), in modo da rendere le comunicazioni future più rispondenti ai tuoi interessi. Se non desideri più ricevere comunicazioni mirate, puoi fare clic sul collegamento per l'annullamento dell'iscrizione, disponibile nelle nostre comunicazioni, o accedere al tuo account per revocare il consenso all'invio di comunicazioni a fini di marketing. Se non desideri più ricevere comunicazioni pubblicitarie personalizzate in base alla tua attività online su questo e altri siti Web, segui le istruzioni sopra riportate (per gli annunci pubblicitari mirati). Abilitazione/disabilitazione di cookie tramite il browser Esistono diversi modi per gestire i cookie e altre tecnologie di tracciabilità. Modificando le impostazioni del browser, puoi accettare o rifiutare i cookie o decidere di ricevere un messaggio di avviso prima di accettare un cookie dai siti Web visitati. Ti ricordiamo che disabilitando completamente i cookie nel browser potresti non essere in grado di utilizzare tutte le nostre funzionalità interattive. Se utilizzi più computer in postazioni diverse, assicurati che ogni browser sia impostato in modo da soddisfare le tue preferenze. Puoi eliminare tutti i cookie installati nella cartella dei cookie del tuo browser. Ciascun browser presenta procedure diverse per la gestione delle impostazioni. Fai clic su uno dei collegamenti sottostanti per ottenere istruzioni specifiche. Se non utilizzi nessuno dei browser sopra elencati, seleziona "cookie" nella relativa sezione della guida per scoprire dove si trova la tua cartella dei cookie.

Eliminazione dei cookie Flash

Fai clic sul collegamento qui di seguito per modificare le tue impostazioni relative ai cookie Flash. Disabilitazione dei cookie Flash Attivazione e disattivazione dei cookies tramite servizi di terzi Oltre a poter utilizzare gli strumenti previsti dal browser per attivare o disattivare i singoli cookies, informiamo che il sito www.youronlinechoices.com riporta l'elenco dei principali provider che lavorano con i gestori dei siti web per raccogliere e utilizzare informazioni utili alla fruizione della pubblicità comportamentale. Tenuto conto che è possibile che nel corso del tempo vengano installati cookie di profilazione di terze parte, puoi verificarli facilmente e scegliere se accettarli o meno accedendo al sito www.youronlinechoices.com/it Puoi disattivare o attivare tutte le società o in alternativa regolare le tue preferenze individualmente per ogni società. In particolare per compiere con facilità questa operazione puoi utilizzare lo strumento che trovi nella pagina www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte e controllare agevolmente le tue preferenze sulla pubblicità comportamentale. Ulteriori informazioni utili sui cookie sono disponibili a questi indirizzi:

Chiudi