liga-odds

Hako Srl – Liga odds! Football predictions with Liga odds!
Posted by admin On October - 20 - 2014

Betting Odds for Sky Bet Championship:  Brentford vs. Sheffield Wednesday

This match between Brentford and Sheffield Wednesday is scheduled for October 22, 2014 at Griffin Park.  In this match Brentford with 10th position will receive Sheffield Wednesday with 11th position in this championship.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Brentford to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Brentford in this match due to their home ground advantage and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 14 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Brentford at 35.7 percent, win of Sheffield Wednesday at 28.6 percent and probability of draw at 35.7 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Sheffield Wednesday (+1) is at par to that of Brentford (+1).  Brentford won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Wigan Athletic on October 18, 2014 with score of 0-0.  Sheffield Wednesday had draw in 2 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Watford on October 18, 2014 with score of 3-0.

As on October 20, 2014 bet365 is providing best odds of 2.30 for the win of Brentford in this match.  Pinnacle is providing best odds of 3.42 for draw and odds of 3.44 for the win of Sheffield Wednesday in this match.

 

Posted by admin On October - 13 - 2014

Betting Odds for English FA Cup: Gloucester vs. Staines Town

This match between Gloucester and Staines Town is scheduled for October 15, 2014 at The Abbey Business Stadium.  In this match Gloucester will receive Staines Town in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Gloucester to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Gloucester in this match due to their home ground advantage.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Gloucester at 50 percent, win of Staines Town at 30 percent and probability of draw at 20 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Staines Town (+1) is at part to that of Gloucester (+1). Gloucester won 1, had draw in 2 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Staines Town on October 11, 2014 with score of 1-1.  Staines Town won 1, had draw in 1 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Gloucester as mentioned above.

As on October 13, 2014 188Bet is providing best odds of 2.30 for the win of Gloucester; bet365 is providing best odds of 3.75 for draw and 10Bet is providing best odds of 2.95 for the win of Staines Town in this match.

 

 

Posted by admin On October - 7 - 2014

Betting Odds for English League-2:  Morecambe vs. Wycombe Wanderers

This match between Morecambe and Wycombe Wanderers is scheduled for October 11, 2014 at Kenilworth Road Stadium.  In this match Morecambe with 5th position will play against Wycombe Wanderers with 2nd position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Wycombe Wanderers to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Wycombe Wanderers in this match due to their superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 10 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Morecambe at 20 percent, win of Wycombe Wanderers at 60 percent and probability of draw at 20 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Wycombe Wanderers (+5) is superior to that of Morecambe (+2).  Morecambe won 2 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Southend United on October 4, 2014 with score of 1-0.   Wycombe Wanderers won 3 and had draw in 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Northampton Town on October 4, 2014 with score of 1-1.

As on October 7, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds of 2.93 for the win of Morecambe and odds of 2.60 for the win of Wycombe Wanderers in this match.  bet365 is providing best betting odds for this match as 3.30 for draw in this match.

Posted by admin On October - 1 - 2014

Betting Odds for UEFA Champions League:  Anderlecht vs. Borussia Dortmund

This match between Anderlecht and Borussia Dortmund is scheduled for October 2, 2014 at Bay Arena.  In this match Anderlecht with 2nd position in Group D will play against Borussia Dortmund with 1st position of the same group in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Borussia Dortmund to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Borussia Dortmund in this match due to their superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Anderlecht at 25 percent, win of Borussia Dortmund at 40 percent and probability of draw at 35 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Borussia Dortmund (+1) is superior to that of Anderlecht (0).  Anderlecht won 3 and had draw in 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Zulte-Waregem on September 27, 2014 with score of 2-0.  Borussia Dortmund won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Schalke 04 on September 27, 2014 with score of 2-1.

As on October 1, 2014 bet365 is providing best betting odds for this match as 6.00 for the win of Anderlecht in this match.  Pinnacle is providing best odds of 4.25 for draw and odds of 1.645 for the win of Borussia Dortmund in this match.

Posted by admin On September - 25 - 2014

Betting Odds for Sky Bet Championship:  Bolton Wanderers vs. Derby County

This match between Bolton Wanderers and Derby County is scheduled for September 27, 2014 at Macron Stadium.  In this match Bolton Wanderers with 21st position will play against Derby County with 9th position in this championship.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Bolton Wanderers to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are suggesting win of Derby County in this match due to their Superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 70 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Bolton Wanderers at 32.9 percent, win of Derby County at 50 percent and probability of draw at 17.1 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Derby County (+2) is superior to that of Bolton Wanderers (-4).  Bolton Wanderers won 1, had draw in 1 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Chelsea on September 25, 2014 with score of 2-1.  Derby County won 2 and had draw in 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Reading on September 24, 2014 with score of 2-0.

As on September 25, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds for this match as 3.91 for the win of Bolton Wanderers; William Hill is providing odds of 3.75 for draw and odds of 2.00 for the win of Derby County in this match.

 

Posted by admin On September - 18 - 2014

Betting Odds for English Premier League:  Queens Park Rangers vs. Stoke City

This match between Queens Park Rangers and Stoke City is scheduled for September 20, 2014 at Loftus Road Stadium.  In this match Queens Park Rangers with 16th position will play against Stoke City with 14th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Queens Park Rangers to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are suggesting win of Stoke City in this match due to their superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 32 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Queens Park Rangers at 50 percent, win of Stoke City at 31.3 percent and probability of draw at 18.8 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Stoke City is superior to that of Queens Park Rangers.  Queens Park Rangers won 1 and lost 4 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Manchester United on September 14, 2014 with score of 4-0.  Stoke City won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Leicester City on September 13, 2014 with score of 1-0.

As on September 18, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds for this match as 2.87 for the win of Queens Park Rangers and odds of 2.80 for the win of Stoke City in this match.  bet365 is providing odds of 3.25 for draw in this match.

 

 

Posted by admin On September - 11 - 2014

Betting Odds for English Barclays Premier League:  Crystal Palace vs. Burnley

This match between Crystal Palace and Burnley is scheduled for September 13, 2014. In this match Crystal Palace with 19th position will receive Burnley with 20th position in this league at Selhurst Park.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Crystal Palace to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Crystal Palace in this match due to their home ground advantage and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 26 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Crystal Palace at 23.1 percent, win of Burnley at 38.5 percent and probability of draw at 38.5 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Burnley (-2) is at par to that of Crystal Palace (-2).  Crystal Palace won 1, had draw in 1 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Newcastle United on August 30, 2014 with score of 3-3.   Burnley had draw in 2 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Manchester United on August 30, 2014 with score of 0-0.

As on September 11, 2014, 18Bet is providing best odds of 2.23 for the win of Crystal Palace in this match.  Pinnacle is providing best odds of 3.34 for draw and odds of 3.67 for the win of Burnley in this match. 

Posted by admin On September - 4 - 2014

Betting Odds for Japan J-2League:  Giravanz Kitakyushu vs. Avispa Fukuoka

This match between Giravanz Kitakyushu and Avispa Fukuoka is scheduled for September 6, 2014 at Honjo Athletic Stadium.  In this match Giravanz Kitakyushu with 4th position will play against Avispa Fukuoka with 7th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Giravanz Kitakyushu to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Giravanz Kitakyushu in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 7 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Giravanz Kitakyushu at 28.6 percent and win of Avispa Fukuoka at 71.4 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Avispa Fukuoka (+1) is inferior to that of Giravanz Kitakyushu (+6).  Giravanz Kitakyushu won 3 and had draw in 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Kyoto Sanga on August 31, 2014 with score of 2-0.   Avispa Fukuoka won 2, had draw in 2 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Yokohama on August 31, 2014 with score of 2-0.

As on September 4, 2014, Dafabet is providing best odds of 2.47 for the win of Giravanz Kitakyushu in this match.  Pinnacle is providing odds of 3.40 for draw and odds of 3.09 for the win of Avispa Fukuoka in this match.

 

 

Posted by admin On August - 27 - 2014

Betting Odds for English League Cup:  Stoke City vs. Portsmouth

This match between Stoke City and Portsmouth is scheduled for August 28, 2014 at Britannia Stadium.  In this match Stoke City will receive Portsmouth for the forthcoming match of this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Stoke City to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Stoke City in this match due to their superior form and home ground advantage.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 43 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Stoke City at 32.6 percent, win of Portsmouth at 48.8 percent and probability of draw at 18.6 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Portsmouth (+1) is inferior to that of Stoke City (+2).  Stoke City won 1, had draw in 3 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Hull City on August 24, 2014 with score of 1-1.   Portsmouth won 4 and had draw in 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Oxford United on August 23, 2014 with score of 1-0.

As on August 27, 2014 bet365 is providing best betting odds for this match as 1.44 for the win of Stoke City and odds of 4.75 for draw.  Winner.com is providing odds of 8.50 for the win of Portsmouth in this match. 

 

Posted by admin On August - 19 - 2014

Betting Odds for UEFA Champions League:  Salzburg vs. Malmö FF

This match between Salzburg and Malmö FF is scheduled for August 20, 2014 at The Red Bull Arena.  In this match Salzburg a football club from Austria will play against Malmö FF from Sweden in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Salzburg to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Salzburg in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Salzburg at 20 percent, win of Malmö FF at 60 percent and probability of draw at 20 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Malmö FF (+1) is superior to that of Salzburg (0).  Salzburg won 4 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Admira on August 16, 2014 with score of 3-0.   Malmö FF won 3 and had draw in 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Gefle on August 16, 2014 with score of 0-0.

As on August 19, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds for this match as 1.301 for the win of Salzburg, odds of 6.08 for draw and odds of 11.40 for the win of Malmö FF in this match.

 

 

Utilizzando il sito, accetti raccolta ed uso dei cookie da parte nostra. maggiori informazioni

Cookie Policy

Uso dei Cookies in questo sito

Nella presente cookie policy viene descritto l'utilizzo dei cookies di questo sito. Titolare del trattamento dei dati personali è il soggetto cui fa riferimento il sito stesso, individuato nella home page del sito stesso

Che cos'è un cookie?

I cookie sono porzioni di informazioni che il sito Web inserisce nel tuo dispositivo di navigazione quando visiti una pagina. Possono comportare la trasmissione di informazioni tra il sito Web e il tuo dispositivo, e tra quest'ultimo e altri siti che operano per conto nostro o in privato, conformemente a quanto stabilito nella rispettiva Informativa sulla privacy. Possiamo utilizzare i cookie per riunire le informazioni che raccogliamo su di te. Puoi decidere di ricevere un avviso ogni volta che viene inviato un cookie o di disabilitare tutti i cookie modificando le impostazioni del browser. Disabilitando i cookie, tuttavia, alcuni dei nostri servizi potrebbero non funzionare correttamente e non potrai accedere a numerose funzionalità pensate per ottimizzare la tua esperienza di navigazione nel sito. Per maggiori informazioni sulla gestione o la disabilitazione dei cookie del browser, consulta l'ultima sezione della presente Politica sui cookie. Utilizziamo varie tipologie di cookie con funzioni diverse. Ci riserviamo di pubblicare una tabella periodicamente aggiornata per indicare i tipi di cookie utilizzati e i riferimenti utili per conoscere le specifiche finalità di utilizzo. Qui di seguito riportiamo una descrizione sintetica delle principali tipologie di cookie tecnicamente utilizzabili. Per fornirti ogni utile informazione sui cookie e sul loro utilizzo anche solo potenziale e per sapere come modificare il settaggio del tuo browser relativamente all'uso dei cookie ti invitiamo a leggere questa descrizione dettagliata. Cookie di sessione e permanenti Preliminarmente precisiamo che la durata dei dei cookie installati può essere limitato alla sessione di navigazione o estendesi per un tempo maggiore anche dopo che l'ustente ha abbandonato il sito visitato. Privilegiamo l'uso di c.d. cookie di sessione (che non vengono memorizzati in modo persistente sul computer dell'utente e svaniscono con la chiusura del browser) permette la trasmissione di identificativi di sessione (costituiti da numeri casuali generati dal server) necessari per consentire l'esplorazione sicura ed efficiente del sito. I c.d. cookies di sessione utilizzati in questo sito evitano il ricorso ad altre tecniche informatiche potenzialmente pregiudizievoli per la riservatezza della navigazione degli utenti e non consentono l'acquisizione di dati personali identificativi dell'utente.

1. Cookie tecnici

Questi cookie sono fondamentali per poter navigare sul sito Web e utilizzare alcune funzionalità. Senza i cookie strettamente necessari, i servizi online che normalmente sono offerti dal sito, potrebbero non essere accessibili se la loro erogazione si basa esclusivamente su cookie di questa natura. Infatti i cookie di questo tipo permettono all’utente di navigare in modo efficiente tra le pagine di un sito web e di utilizzare le diverse opzioni e servizi proposti. Consentono, ad esempio di identificare una sessione, accedere ad aree riservate, ricordare gli elementi che compongono una richiesta formulata in precedenza, perfezionare un ordine di acquisto o la memorizzazione di un preventivo. Non è necessario fornire il consenso per i cookie tecnici, poiché sono indispensabili per assicurarti i servizi richiesti.  E' possibile bloccare o rimuovere i cookie tecnici modificando la configurazione delle opzioni del proprio browser. Se si disattivano o eliminando i cookie stessi. Tuttavia eseguendo queste operazioni, è possibile che non si riesca ad accedere a determinate aree del sito web o ad utilizzare alcuni dei servizi offerti. Per ulteriori informazioni ci rifacciamo all'informativa sulla privacy del sito.

2. Cookie per l'analisi delle prestazioni

È possibile che da parte nostra o dei i fornitori di servizi che operano per nostro conto vengano inseriti dei cookie per le prestazioni nel tuo dispositivo di navigazione. Le informazioni raccolte mediante i cookie per le prestazioni sono utilizzate esclusivamente da noi o nel nostro interesse. I cookie per le prestazioni raccolgono informazioni anonime relative al modo in cui gli utenti utilizzano il sito Web e le sue varie funzionalità. Ad esempio, i nostri cookie per le prestazioni raccolgono informazioni in merito alle pagine del sito che visiti più spesso e alle nostre pubblicità che compaiono su altri siti Web con cui interagisci, oltre a verificare se apri e leggi le comunicazioni che ti inviamo e se ricevi messaggi di errore. Le informazioni raccolte possono essere utilizzate per personalizzare la tua esperienza online mostrando contenuti specifici. I cookie per le prestazioni servono anche per limitare il numero di visualizzazioni di uno stesso annuncio pubblicitario. I nostri cookie per le prestazioni non raccolgono informazioni di carattere personale. Un collegamento alla nostra Cookie Policy è disponibile tramite un link presente nel sito. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito Web e le sue funzionalità, autorizzi noi (e gli inserzionisti esterni di questo sito Web) a inserire cookie per le prestazioni nel tuo dispositivo di navigazione. Per eliminare o gestire i cookie per le prestazioni, consultare l'ultima sezione della presente Cookie Policy. In particolare il sito può utilizzare Google Analytics che è uno strumento di analisi di Google che aiuta i proprietari di siti web e app a capire come i visitatori interagiscono con i contenuti di loro proprietà. Si può utilizzare un set di cookie per raccogliere informazioni e generare statistiche di utilizzo del sito web senza identificazione personale dei singoli visitatori da parte di Google. Oltre a generare rapporti sulle statistiche di utilizzo dei siti web, il tag pixel di Google Analytics può essere utilizzato, insieme ad alcuni cookie per la pubblicità descritti sopra, per consentirci di mostrare risultati più pertinenti nelle proprietà di Google (come la Ricerca Google) e in tutto il Web. Per ulteriori informazioni è possibile consultare questo sito cookie di Analytics e privacy.

3. Cookie di profilazione

Ci riserviamo la possibilità di utillizzare da parte nostra (o dei i fornitori di servizi che operano per nostro conto) cookie di profilazione per memorizzare le scelte effettuata (preferenza della lingua, paese o altre impostazioni online) e per fornire le funzionalità personalizzate od ottimizzate che presumiamo possano essere preferite dall'utente o per memorizzare le sue abitudini e preferenze manifestate durante la navigazione. I cookie di profilazione possono essere utilizzati per offrirti servizi online, per inviarti pubblicità che tenga conto dei tuoi interessi o per evitare che ti vengano offerti servizi che hai rifiutato in passato. Peraltro informiamo che tecnicamente è possibile autorizzare inserzionisti o terze parti a fornire contenuti e altre esperienze online tramite questo sito Web. In questo caso, la terza parte in questione potrebbe inserire i propri cookie di profilazione nel tuo dispositivo e utilizzarli, in modo analogo a noi, al fine di fornirti funzionalità personalizzate e ottimizzare la tua esperienza d'uso. Selezionando opzioni e impostazioni personalizzate o funzionalità ottimizzate in base alle preferenze manifestate dall'utente, si autorizza l'utilizzo da parte nostra dei cookie di profilazione necessari a offrirti tali esperienze. Eliminando i cookie di profilazione, le preferenze o le impostazioni selezionate non verranno memorizzate per visite future. Nel caso in cui vengano utilizzati cookie di parti terze ci riserviamo di indicare dettagliatamente i link alle informative predisposte da tali soggetti. Il sito può utilizzare strumenti di remarketing di parti terze. In tal caso alcune pagine del sito possono includere un codice definito "codice remarketing". Questo codice permette di leggere e configurare i cookie del browser al fine di determinare quale tipo di annuncio visualizzerai, in funzione dei dati relativi alla tu visita al sito, quali per esempio il circuito di navigazione scelto, le pagine effettivamente visitate o le azioni compiute all'interno delle stesse. Le liste di remarketing così create sono conservate in un database dei server di Google in cui si conservano tutti gli ID dei cookie associati ad ogni lista o categoria di interessi. Le informazioni ottenute consentono di identificare solo il browser, dato che con queste informazioni la parte terza non è in grado di identificare l'utente. Questi strumenti consentono di pubblicare annunci personalizzati in base alle visite degli utenti al nostro sito. L’autorizzazione alla raccolta e all’archiviazione dei dati può essere revocata in qualsiasi momento. L’utente può disattivare l’utilizzo dei cookie da parte di Google attraverso le specifiche opzioni di impostazione dei diversi browser. In particolare questi sono i principali strumenti di remarketing che potremmo utilizzare: Google Adwords Per maggiori informazioni sul Remarketing di Google è possibile visitare la pagina https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454000?hl=it&ref_topic=2677326 Per maggiori informazioni sulle Norme e Principi Google per la Privacy è possibile visitare la pagina http://www.google.it/policies/technologies/ads/ Bing Ads Per maggiori informazioni sul Remarketing di Microsoft è possibile visitare la pagina http://choice.microsoft.com/it-IT Per maggiori informazioni sulle Norme e Principi di Microsoft per la Privacy è possibile visitare la pagina http://www.microsoft.com/privacystatement/it-it/bingandmsn/default.aspx Facebook Ads Per maggiori informazioni sul Remarketing di Facebook è possibile visitare la pagina https://www.facebook.com/help/1505060059715840

Visitatori registrati

Ci riserviamo il diritto di analizzare le attività online dei visitatori registrati sui nostri siti Web e sui servizi online tramite l'uso dei cookie e di altre tecnologie di tracciabilità. Se hai scelto di ricevere comunicazioni da parte nostra, possiamo utilizzare i cookie e altre tecnologie di tracciabilità per personalizzare le future comunicazioni in funzione dei tuoi interessi. Inoltre, ci riserviamo il diritto di utilizzare cookie o altre tecnologie di tracciabilità all'interno delle comunicazioni che ricevi da noi (ad esempio, per sapere se queste sono state lette o aperte o per rilevare con quali contenuti hai interagito e quali collegamenti hai aperto), in modo da rendere le comunicazioni future più rispondenti ai tuoi interessi. Se non desideri più ricevere comunicazioni mirate, puoi fare clic sul collegamento per l'annullamento dell'iscrizione, disponibile nelle nostre comunicazioni, o accedere al tuo account per revocare il consenso all'invio di comunicazioni a fini di marketing. Se non desideri più ricevere comunicazioni pubblicitarie personalizzate in base alla tua attività online su questo e altri siti Web, segui le istruzioni sopra riportate (per gli annunci pubblicitari mirati). Abilitazione/disabilitazione di cookie tramite il browser Esistono diversi modi per gestire i cookie e altre tecnologie di tracciabilità. Modificando le impostazioni del browser, puoi accettare o rifiutare i cookie o decidere di ricevere un messaggio di avviso prima di accettare un cookie dai siti Web visitati. Ti ricordiamo che disabilitando completamente i cookie nel browser potresti non essere in grado di utilizzare tutte le nostre funzionalità interattive. Se utilizzi più computer in postazioni diverse, assicurati che ogni browser sia impostato in modo da soddisfare le tue preferenze. Puoi eliminare tutti i cookie installati nella cartella dei cookie del tuo browser. Ciascun browser presenta procedure diverse per la gestione delle impostazioni. Fai clic su uno dei collegamenti sottostanti per ottenere istruzioni specifiche. Se non utilizzi nessuno dei browser sopra elencati, seleziona "cookie" nella relativa sezione della guida per scoprire dove si trova la tua cartella dei cookie.

Eliminazione dei cookie Flash

Fai clic sul collegamento qui di seguito per modificare le tue impostazioni relative ai cookie Flash. Disabilitazione dei cookie Flash Attivazione e disattivazione dei cookies tramite servizi di terzi Oltre a poter utilizzare gli strumenti previsti dal browser per attivare o disattivare i singoli cookies, informiamo che il sito www.youronlinechoices.com riporta l'elenco dei principali provider che lavorano con i gestori dei siti web per raccogliere e utilizzare informazioni utili alla fruizione della pubblicità comportamentale. Tenuto conto che è possibile che nel corso del tempo vengano installati cookie di profilazione di terze parte, puoi verificarli facilmente e scegliere se accettarli o meno accedendo al sito www.youronlinechoices.com/it Puoi disattivare o attivare tutte le società o in alternativa regolare le tue preferenze individualmente per ogni società. In particolare per compiere con facilità questa operazione puoi utilizzare lo strumento che trovi nella pagina www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte e controllare agevolmente le tue preferenze sulla pubblicità comportamentale. Ulteriori informazioni utili sui cookie sono disponibili a questi indirizzi:

Chiudi